Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Kindermusik with Lily






December 7, 2006



Lily takes a cool class every Thursday called Kindermusik. I was invited to go along an participate in all the activities. I was one of two "Grammies" who were visiting that day. We had a good time playing our sticks and bells to different songs. Lily is one of the youngest participants and has a hard time sitting still. She likes to take laps around the room. The favorite activity of the morning seemed to be putting away the sticks and bells when they were asked to be collected by the teacher. It was a fun hour...



After musik, we drove to Jeff's base and had lunch at Subway. Then we shopped at a few stores and I bought some wine (much cheaper than in the states) to take back with us.



We finished the day at La Piazza. the italian restaurant around the corner from Jeff's house. We enjoyed some good wine, great italian food and the best part was the Limoncello (a liquer that takes like lemon squares). We walked back to Jeff's and played a round of euchre (cards) and started planning our trip to Tuscany, Italy next spring.



It was a great trip and we look forward to Jeff, Irene and Lily coming to the states in February.

1 comment:

Irene said...

The blog looks really great Linda!! It looks like you figured it all out, I'm impressed! I'm looking forward to reading your posts. Talk to you soon!
Love, Irene