Veronica wanted to come to Grammie Prager's house for a visit, so we planned a few days on her April school vacation. She rode down to Massachusetts with Charlie's (a friend from school) Mom and I met them at I-495. The first day she got to visit Grampie at his work at Bose for a few hours and then, after lunch, we visited the Butterfly Place in Westford. Veronica was a little apprehensive when we went into the garden where the butterflies were flying free, but she grew more confident after a while. The next day we visited Great Grandma Ciak and did a few craft projects and went to lunch at McDonalds. Veronica loved playing with the dogs and helping me feed all the animals next door.. dogs, turtles, rabbits, frogs and fish. She missed her Mom and Dad at night, but was able to eventually get to sleep and not a peep was heard until morning.
We had a fun visit.... but I'm glad that I no longer have to keep up with a 4 year old :)
Enjoy the pictures....


No comments:
Post a Comment