
Ever since I can remember Lee's Mom's green tomato relish has been a hit in our family. We used to try and scrounge whatever she would give us on our trips to PA. I have made it several times myself and last year Cindy and I made it together. This year she gave me two bags of green tomatoes from her garden and yesterday I set out all my supplies and got grinding. With her crop and a few of my own I was able to put up 10 jars and one little one for my fridge. I think the prep and the clean up is more time consuming that the actual relish making... but I can't wait to taste it again on my sandwiches. Thanks Cindy for such a prolific garden... how many jars do you want?
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new posts! Now I need to update mine!! And I would love a jar of the relish too... :)
Post a Comment