![]() |
| From Collages |
This morning we woke up to a couple more inches of snow...as the saying goes "just a dusting". I received an email from my neighbor Shawn detailing the antics of her youngest Golden, Dante, during our last few bone chilling days...as follows:
I’m convinced that Dante is actually a goat…..in the last few days he’s eaten the following:
Rudy’s muzzle (nylon no bite muzzle) – he ate all of it except the plastic buckles. Gone.
3 rotten bananas that I was going to make banana bread with (yes they were on the counter) – peel and all. Gone
My sponge in the kitchen sink (yup – it was on the sink)
5 candy canes of which he let Rudy have a few bites
1 ink pen (yes the ink evidence is on his right front leg) – busted.
2 pencils
After I stopped laughing, I invited him to join our snowshoeing adventure today and he happily accepted. With warmer temps today, I hoped to drain energy out of a few other dogs also. Well... my dogs are quietly lying around my desk as I type this blog... I hope Dante is doing the same at his house :)

No comments:
Post a Comment