Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Weekend Delights
Well, what can I say.... it started snowing around 1pm on Friday and never stopped until late, late last night. We got more than two feet of snow in one wallop!! We plowed and shoveled on Saturday morning and then again this morning (Monday). Ouch, my aching muscles!!! There was no warming up and getting the snow shovelling muscles into shape with a couple of little storms this year. We stayed in all weekend (except a dump run on Saturday) and got lots accomplished. The dogs all got a Christmas bath and grooming, all the wood floors got washed and shined (thanks honey), and cookies were baked.
Now I just have to shop for food, finish wrapping a few things, and start packing for our vacation in Maine. Can't wait to spend some family time relaxing. Of course there will undoubtedly be a few projects to do, too (you know us)!!
Since we are without computer technology in Maine... this might be my last post before the holidays. I'm sure I'll have lots to post when we get back.
Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year to all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment