It's a mighty chilly morning for the first full day of spring!! But Mother Nature reminds us in the middle of the day with the sunshine and warmer temps that spring is on the way. The snow is all but gone except for a few patches along the driveway from plowing. I have traded my snowshoes for mud boots and realized how easy it is now to just merely walk instead of trudge thru show covered trails in the woods(it was a great workout, though). Soon we'll be setting our dogwalk and A-frame upright and getting out jumps and tunnels to start practicing for our first outdoor agility trials in May. Right now the dogs are loving the big yard space to play frisbee and ball. Next weekend I'll take off for VA to visit Irene and the girls. I wonder if I'll need shorts??? Happy Spring.....
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Happy Spring!!
It's a mighty chilly morning for the first full day of spring!! But Mother Nature reminds us in the middle of the day with the sunshine and warmer temps that spring is on the way. The snow is all but gone except for a few patches along the driveway from plowing. I have traded my snowshoes for mud boots and realized how easy it is now to just merely walk instead of trudge thru show covered trails in the woods(it was a great workout, though). Soon we'll be setting our dogwalk and A-frame upright and getting out jumps and tunnels to start practicing for our first outdoor agility trials in May. Right now the dogs are loving the big yard space to play frisbee and ball. Next weekend I'll take off for VA to visit Irene and the girls. I wonder if I'll need shorts??? Happy Spring.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment