Tuesday, June 10, 2008

CATCHING UP

Well, it's been over a month since my last post. Things were busy with trips to Maryland, Maine, NH and Pennsylvania. We ran a couple of agility trials and moved all our furniture into our new house at the lake. Since temps are in the high 90's today, I thought I'd stay in this afternoon in the AC and catch up on my posts. It was 85 at 8:30 this morning when I got home from the gym. YUCK!! We're not ready for this heat yet. It was 54 last Friday and I was looking for an extra blanket for my bed since I had taken off my thick comforter in favor of a lighter one. We're supposed to get thunder storms this afternoon to cool things off a bit. We're all looking forward to some more temperate summer weather.
Enjoy the new posts.....

No comments: