Monday, June 30, 2008

PROGRESS

We got a lot done at the camp this weekend along with attending the wedding of Dick and Susan Poland's daughter Nicole. We unpacked most of the boxes and put away everything that we could and then proceeded to setting up beds. The beds in one room upstairs are all set and we need another bed (which we're bringing from here) to complete the second room. We recycled a shelving unit from the old house that fit perfectly in our loft space upstains (thanks Josh for that suggestion). It will be a great space to kick back and relax. Now if we can just get the painter to finish.... and our garage foundation be poured....
We'll be up over the holiday to get more things organized. I have to find and buy some more bedding and linens for sure. We'll be taking a little relaxing time to BBQ with Cindy, Josh and the kids on the 5th. Can't wait to see the new fire pit.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looking good! Sorry things are so frustrating though! It's too bad you can't trust anyone out there. I have some linens and throw pillows for your mater and the crib. Why don't you come by and pick them up friday?? I hope the IDIOT situation gets better!
Love,
C

Cindy said...

I meant master (typo)