Monday, June 23, 2008

GREAT WEEKEND

Kyra, Denver and I had a great weekend at the agility trial and conformation show in Cumberland, ME this weekend. I entered both shows and did a lot of running back and forth, but it was all worth it. Denver and I took our first ever "Best of Breed" ribbon on Saturday and then went on to show in the Herding Group where we took fourth place. I'll post his professional pictures when I get them. Denver also had a qualifying run in Novice Standard Agility that same day to finish his AKC Novice Standard agility title. Sunday, we didn't win in the breed ring, but Denver finished his Novice Jumpers title and Kyra finished her Open Jumpers title.
Tucker got to go to Kokajo with Lee on his fishing trip because he had already finished his AKC championship. He missed some good agility courses, though.






No comments: